VW 2021 geometric edit feature mode question

I was curious, when editing a subtracted and added geometric object where the push pull features are used - I ran into something interesting. When editing a feature, and selecting a face, it leads me to move the feature as previously shown in the preview videos, however, when exiting, it goes into every other feature added after the one that is edited in the geometric model. Is this as designed? or is there a way to skip editing all other features (the ones created after the current edited one) after exiting the edit feature mode? If there are tens or dozens of additions added to the geometry, clicking that exit feature button however many times would be quite tedious, no?

but otherwise, the feature is pretty awesome!

Edited by Samuel Derenboim

When editing within containers, the dropdown in the view bar that typically shows the Active Design Layer switches to show the levels of containers that you are in. You can use this to exit all the way to the top level (which is the Design Layer), or you can use the menu command Modify > Top Level (which can have a keyboard shortcut if you like).

781049600_ScreenShot2020-09-16at1_37_12PM.thumb.png.0f8bc0a99432ec61ab9ce0410d1010b8.png

• Like 4