BGD

Datum point

Hi,

I have different levels in a garden design (for eg decking is slightly higher) in reference to house floor i.e. datum = 0:00

Is there a way to show level height at different places in garden, w.r.t to the reference level i.e. 0:00

Can't understand what is this data tag for datum feature? That seems to return an alphabetical value.

Thanks

The stake tool can show several kinds of values, one of them being the elevation. That way it should be possible to show level heights relative to the datum provided the level of the origin aligns with the datum point.

The Elevation benchmark tool can also show the elevation relative to the ground level.

Another option is to create a symbol with a record that shows the Z-value and place it at the appropriate elevation.

The stake and benchmark tools are available in VW Landmark and probably at least one or maybe both also in VW Architect.

The symbol option mentioned above is something that should work in every VW version.

Please add your VW version (.e.g. Landmark 2020) into your signature line, that makes it a bit easier to answer your question.