Finding object in Resource Manager

Are you using a custom workspace? If so it is possible that function is not installed in your workspace. Try using one of the standard workspaces (Spotlight or Designer) and see if you have the functionality.

Are you sure the object you are clicking on is a resource? It is possible that it is just a drawn object and not a symbol so there might not be a link to the Resource Manager. When you select the object what is the object type displayed at the top of the Object Info Palette (OIP)?

Turns out I just wasn't sure what I was looking for in the Object Properties. What I wanted was "Style", which shows the name of the object in the model from the Resource Manager. If I select on "Style"'s dropdown, I can select "Edit Style" and then it'll open up some options for me from the object within the Resource Manager. I just didn't know that "Style" = the name of the object within the Resource Manager. Sometimes it all comes down to syntax and I'm still figuring out how Vectorworks names things compared to AutoCAD or Revit. Example, Vectorwork's Object Styles seem to be the same as Components from CAD or Types from Revit.