Astera Titan Tubes m42

Hi,

I've got a design using a couple hundred Astera Titan tubes in mode 42 (RGB 16 pixel) and while I thought this was a Vision friendly personality/model I can't seem to get them working.  My other lights (MLs) work just fine. Model is the one included with Service Select and mode within the dropdown is 42.  Units place properly into vision and show their fixture and address numbers correctly.  Is there anything else I need to check to make sure they work? Is this setup missing the vision .lit file? Or something else I don't understand, which is totally possible as my setups usually are just an array of movers that seem to be plug and play.

Thanks for the help.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Mark,

When I checked the fixture on my end and everything looks to be working as expected. I'd start by making sure your library is up to date by going to Help>Update Library in Vision. Also, it's never a bad idea to double check that your patch is correct, both in Vision, and in your console. If you still can't get them working, please contact support directly Tech@vectorworks.net so we can provide further assistance.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I have the same issue where i patch to higher universes all the time.  It's not uncommon for a filmset to have 20 universes  x 4 stages.  Fair enough I'm using the free 2 universe vision version... but let me choose  which  2 to use ( ma onpc Unv 1 to 256 patchable)