VW good books or/and tutorials

I'm switching to Vectorworks2019 from another 3D CAD. I go through available tutorials on the web and books (other than official tutorials). Can anyone advise which one to look at? I'm talking about 3D design in general, furniture and architecture. Simplicity and quick understanding of texts preferred.

Thx for any advice

Peter

of course, it was first step to do 😉 Very nice site that one.

Looking for some physical book to read in todays online/virtual/electronic age.

With practical architectural approach. I am an old school guy.

Tried sketchup pro, no ok for me... (for my needs, who loves curves not lines).

thx for reply

@bluenite A while back VW still had PDFs of the help system available even after they stopped providing printed copies, which I printed and put in a binder.  All of the documentation is now online at https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2020/eng/index.htm, so you'd think VW could make it available in PDF form again.  You could submit a request at https://forum.vectorworks.net/index.php?/forum/19-wishlist-feature-and-content-requests/ but I wouldn't hold my breath.

For other resources, I included what helped me in a response in the following thread:

Edited by E|FA
  • Like 1

@E|FA  I know that in today's style and modern times, everything is available on the web. I appreciate the work of VW/Nemetschek in support.

Thanks so much for the links, I'll take a look at it.

....nice work in and arround Seattle you are doing 😉

Edited by bluenite
  • Like 1