Problems with Revision Clouds in VW 12.0.0

Revision clouds appear to have become plugin objects which can not be resized by hand. This appears to make them much less useful for our purposes. Am I missing something, is there a way to resize them by hand?

Also, while playing around with revision clouds I seem to have lost the ability to use them. When I use the cloud tool I only get a polygon (in fact I get two objects a revision cloud I can't see and a polygon). Anyone now what I might be doing wrong here?

[ 02-16-2006, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Christiaan ]

quote:

Originally posted by BandA:

If you ungroup the revision cloud, you can resize it.

Thanks, that works. Not that pleasing to the eye if you make big adjustments, but then you'd simply draw another cloud.

I also haven't been able to reproduce the problem I was having (since I restarted) whereby the only thing visible would be a simple polygon.

The cloud tool seems to be one of those tools that Nemetschek has never really nailed.

Christiaan, when you only see the Poly do you have the 2D Reshape tool active? Look at Matthew's post, if you use a poly to make your revision cloud, then switch to the 2D reshape tool, you will see your original poly, then move the handles to reflect the new shape, select another tool, and the poly will disappear and you will see the updated Cloud.

HTH