?User Comments? field of Plant Record being truncated by Worksheet

pch

I have updated my Plant Reference Database to include comments in the ?USER COMMENTS 1?, ?USER COMMENTS 2?, and ?USER COMMENTS 3? for plants

that I use on a regular basis. I want this information displayed via the use of a Worksheet onto my landscape plan.

I update the information successfully in the Plant Ref Database. I place a plant onto my drawing that has associated comments. I can see my added comments in the Object Info palette via viewing the Plant Record information. Next I create a new worksheet using the ?CREATE REPORT?

Command that includes the ?User Comments? fields. The new worksheet creates without a problem however the text I had entered into the User Comments fields are truncated at 63 characters.

Anyone encounter this problem before? Is this a ?bug? or is 63 characters the maximum length for a worksheet field? If the latter is true then why are you able to add up to 250 characters of data when adding comments

in the Plant Ref Database. It would seem odd that you are given the capability to add up to 250 characters but only able to retrieve (view)

characters.

Vectorworks 11

Windows XP

Thanks !