Development proposal Report

Hello,

Is there any possibility to create Report like attached image ?

I want to create pre-formatted report so that i can add this report in template and use it again. I am assuming there should be a way to give classes and layer to each individual things (e.g., Floor area, unit calculation, FAR, dedication, Amenity area etc) to control data in this report.

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.51.11 PM.png

hi. I think that some of this report can be created by to auto-fill in. classes are certainly one way to find the information. Another way to collect the information you want is to use a record format. this could be used to find information. i would have some areas that you fill in manually and some areas that auto-fill. For example, the buidling set-backs do not change on this project, so type those in. The building area though, you can find the area of a polygon, slab, roof, etc, and have that auto-fill.

i have added several movies to my youtube channel about worksheets. If you search for worksheets on my channel you should find them.

here is the first one: