Selected items - in bolded orange

GabrielaS

Question

6 answers to this question

Can you post a sample file that shows this so we can test it here? If I am understanding you, this is not at all the expected behavior.

In your image , are there two sets of tables/chairs and the top one is selected?  What are the objects? Symbols? Groups?

If you create a blank file, draw a few rectangles (and make a group or symbol to match you other file) does the same thing happen?

What scale are you working at?

Hi,

Thank you. Sure can i post the example file.

It is 1 set of table with six chairs. One pic is a snap shot from the plan, the orange one is the same but selected.

Currently i am working on scale 1:20.

Since i started to learn Vectorworks with the tutorials (of KLC School of Design) i do have this issue. I am using the Vectorworks 2020 student version for Designers.

I also attach the file with some rectangles grouped i just made as you asked me to do.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

room with 5 winrdows 2 doors A3 size skirting furnished elevation.vwx rectangles grouped.vwx

Unfortunately, you are using the Student version and I can not open the files in my version.

I recommend that you contact VW Tech Support directly. What you are describing is not what you should be seeing.

If you are using Windows, make sure your graphics card meets the system requirements and that you are using up to date graphics drivers.

https://www.vectorworks.net/sysreq

Good Luck.

• Like 1