Not Exactly Goodbye

As you may have heard, I have made the difficult decision to leave Nemetschek North America to pursue a life-long dream of owning and running my own company. I have decided to form a corporation that will provide sales, marketing and design services for firms in the design, design/build and remodeling industries.

As the Director of Sales for Nemetschek North America, it has been my distinct pleasure to work with all of you over the last decade. This list, and the hundreds of thousands of other VectorWorks user you all represent, has shown me and my former sales team an enthusiastic dedication that in my opinion is number one in the industry. You all have a passion for design, and a passion for VectorWorks that I sincerely look forward to sharing in. My last ten years have been spent promoting an outstanding product, authored by an outstanding company, used by the world's greatest customer base.

Now I hope to be able to serve as a one-stop-shop resource for companies looking for help with their corporate image, sales presentations and design production. Whether it is facilitating the design and implementation of a corporate website, or helping them with 3D design visualization or even 2D production drafting, my company, Kickpoint Solutions, Inc., is positioned to serve the needs of these types of firms worldwide.

You can find out more about Kickpoint by visiting my website:

kickpointsolutions.com

As you might have suspected, I hope to make Nemetschek North America one of my best clients, by working with them to develop some much needed marketing content and sales collateral. After working for Nemetschek for nearly ten years, I have developed a solid relationship with the company, and a sincere interest in seeing it succeed. Participating in the development of that success for the last ten years has been a labor of love; one I hope to continue, now in the form of a contractor.

I am working with NNA to become an authorized reseller, authorized trainer, and to become more involved with the Mid-Atlantic User Group; but at the very least, you can count on seeing my name here, as I make the transition from VectorWorks? Director of Sales and number one fan, to VectorWorks user and number one fan. Yes, I?ve got you all beat when it comes to a fanatic almost unhealthy adulation of VectorWorks. I have 15 years of experience using the software, and look forward to contributing to this resource and this community as VectorWorks user number 400,001.

Once again, thanks to all of you for ten great years with VectorWorks; and here is hoping the next ten will be as fun of a ride.