Boh

Shortcut not working

Can anyone explain why a shortcut has suddenly stopped working?

The Edit>Duplicate Array shortcut keys haven't changed - they simply just don't work anymore? I use this command all the time...

image.thumb.png.0bf3a8978346d860ad9ebb4cd9f714e1.png

Someone in another thread just had a similar problem last week.

I wonder if it is actually a Windows problem. Did MS push an update recently?

I don't recall an update, but then I don't recall when the shortcut stopped working either. You are probably right though.

On another note, do you have any idea why my VW crashes everytime I go to edit my workspace? Even if I don't change anything it crashes. I do have quite a lot of customisations on my workspace so I guess that may have something to do with it.

Thanks

No idea about crashing workspace editor. What happens if you switch to a different workspace and edit that? It could very well be a corrupted workspace.

If you are able to get your workspace editor to work, try changing the shortcut for  Duplicate Array to something else and see if that works. If it does, then it is almost certainly a conflict with something outside of VW.

@Boh I've experienced this issue a few time and found out it happened after installation of another software (Update of Evernote here). It's acting like if the other software was taking priority on the shortcut.
Reloading the workspace fixed the issue for me...

• Like 1