VW12 + OSX

Hi, Have recently upgraded to VW12 on an iMac running Tiger (OS 10.4.4). The shift & alts keys worked for a while (multiple select etc) but then stop. The same problem happens in VW10.5.1 which we upgraded from. Yet I don't have the probelm in VW10.5.1 on my iBook also running OS10.4.4. Have just reinstalled both versions on the iMac, but the problem persists. Have gone into Systems Prefs and reset the defaults on the keyboard shortcuts several times - it solves the problem for a very short while, but then reverts back - no shift or alt key functioning. Have swopped keyboards, but the problem does not seem to lie there. Any suggestions?

thanks - tried your suggestion and no luck. Have now reinstalled OSX, and still n improvement. I guess the next choice is a total OS reinstall as opposed to an archive & install. Must be a particular gremlin in the machine. Someone also mentioned that Microsoft products can mess with othe applications' settings (particularyl Photoshop) but I am non the wiser..

I have noticed on my G5 at work I have had to hist some Option keys more than one to get them to redister, especially option-e for eydropper tool. I don't think I have seen the same thing on my 17" PB at home. Do to other circumstances I wiped my drive, did a clean install, and migrated my user specific stuff into it. I haven't noticed a difference. To be honest I simply decided to get in the habit of hitting the key twice, less than a blink of an eye, and by the time it takes to save the time of another rewipe of the drive, clean install of everything, and rebuilding of my user space, NNA will have released VW14.

I was/am not having the problem in 10 or 11 on the same machine. I don't knwo if it helps or not, but you are not alone.