Monitors with different DPI/Scaling

MediaArtsDad

Question

My setup includes different sizes and resolutions of monitors, no single Windows Scale setting works well for these eyes.  But when I have my monitors set at different Scale settings (in Windows), floating palettes (Resource Manager, Navigation, Snapping) on different screens from the main VW window act strangely, often resize and work they way off screen.  If I click on the top of the window and try to drag, the palette window jumps to several inches below where I clicked.  Issue goes away if all monitors are at the same Scale setting/DPI.  Yes, have rebooted after changing. (Setting I am changing is in Windows, Settings, Display, Scale and Layout, Change the size of text, apps, and other item)

(VW2020 SP4, Windows 10, NVIDIA GTX1070.  Main screen is 3840x2160, second monitor is 1440x2560(yes, portrait orientation) and third monitor is 1920x1080 )

I did some searching, I didn't see this listed as a know issue (though searching for DPI or Scaling brings back a lot of results).  Anyone else see this behavior, or is it something system related?

Edited by MediaArtsDad
clarified

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet