(CLOSED)-Vectorworks Consultant

5 person office in San Francisco is using VW for architectural work. We are currently using the software in 2D only and want to switch to 3D.

We are looking for a consultant who can set up basic templates for architectural drawings with classes and layers in the office to get the firm up to speed on the software implications/implementation.

Any recommendations/names will be welcomed.

Please contact me at btuschhoff@atelierbt.com if you are interested and would like to discuss this opportunity.

----------------------------

Please, don't reply to this job, because we have chosen a candidate. Thank you all for your application.

PS. In case someone knows if there is a way to delete this announcement, please let me know. 

Edited by Atelier BT
the job offer is closed
  • Like 1

@Atelier BT Thank you for posting this opportunity to the community. At Tangably, we are well-positioned to support you in this chapter of growth and innovation at your firm. 

Since 2015 Tangably, Inc. has trained, consulted, and supported architecture firms and entertainment designers around the world. Though we are known as the premiere third-party training resource for Vectorworks, we also consult with firms like yours in establishing Information Modeling (BIM) templates and workflows tailored to your project typology. We then support your team through on-going training, on-boarding and troubleshooting as you implement these tools into your daily workflow.

I would like to invite you to join us for a Discovery Session, at your convenience. Please feel free to book a session here: https://tangably.com/p/discovery-session

All the best in this new chapter!

Jacob Dale

Jacob@Tangably.com