THE INEVITABLE LOSS OF THE DONGLE

As soon as i got VW11.5, i knew I was going to have to ask this question. I lose things; wallets, numbers, cel phones, keys; its what i do. And, of course, the inevitable happened. Has anyone had to get a new dongle to replace a lost one? I have heard one horror story where Nametschek made a person buy a whole new software package just to get the dongle. ON a related subject, couldnt you make a little extra cash at the company if they could include an optioinal junp drive within the dongle; uses less usb ports, one less dongle to lose(and making the loss more catistrophic, I know) and further more, if you attach dongle to your keys(sensable) and then have to go unlock something, is there a way to not quit the program just to unlock a door?

So,

I learned a number of things this weekend. First, even though it is evil-dongle-free, I never want to use 8.5 or for that matter oS9 ever again. Also, customer service is really nice over the phone in doling out the right amount of empathy . If you lose your's it will cost $25.00 plus shipping to get it the next day provided, of course, that your registered. So, just remember to schedule your dongle losses between 9 and 5 pm monday through Friday and the worst that can happen is a day of work and two days lunch money lost.