Vectorworks, Inc. Offers Discounted Licenses to Graduating Students with student2PRO Program

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Higher education graduates are eligible for a 40 percent discount on award-winning design software licenses up to twelve months after graduation

To help graduating students transition into their professional careers, global design and BIM software provider, Vectorworks, Inc. is offering recent graduates 40 percent off perpetual licenses as part of its student2PRO program. This deal is applicable to any Vectorworks product.

“Starting a career after graduation is a momentous milestone for any graduate, and the student2PRO program is the perfect initiative in helping graduates take that first step toward career success without having a huge financial burden setting them back,” said Alice Lowy Marketing Programs Director. “This option is to help ensure up-and-coming professionals have the necessary 2D drawing, 3D modeling, and BIM tools to bring their designs to life.”

student2PRO is a gateway program helping recent graduates jumpstart their professional careers more easily by offering discounts on the standard price. Additionally, those who take advantage of student2PRO are eligible for a 40 percent discounted membership to Vectorworks Service Select — the maintenance program that includes upgrades to product, priority technical support, exclusive training opportunities and early release of new content libraries. Service Select members also receive member-only features in Vectorworks Cloud Services.

“Going the student2PRO route was such a valuable option for me and now as a full-time lighting designer, I use the features in Vision and Spotlight in my day-to-day work on theatre productions,” said Chloe Clark, a San Diego State University alumna. “Not only is the program an economical option for graduating students, but it’s also beneficial that Vectorworks updates and enhances its software regularly in conjunction with my industry constantly changing. It’s an easy way for me to always stay up to date.”

To qualify for student2PRO, graduates must have completed a degree at a university, college, post-secondary vocational or poly-technical school within the past 365 days and submit transcripts or a diploma showing degree completion and graduation date. Alternatively, graduates can take advantage of the current monthly or yearly subscription license offerings on Vectorworks products, where available.

For more information or to submit your transcripts or diploma, visit vectorworks.net/education/student2pro.

s2p-press-release-1089x1920.jpg

• Like 1