Create a data tag for numbering walls

I would like to make a date tag for numbering the walls. Now when I use the existing tag I only get the reference from the IFC. I really just want the name of the wall that I enter manually.
If I choose # N # then when selecting the option link to multiple objects all objects are chosen, including the lines and other things. How can I ensure that the data tag only selects my walls and adds the name that I entered in the info palette.
thanks for the feedback.

P

Add a second text block to your data tag and use set it to Use Dynamic Text and link it to an IFC Wall preset. If you really don't want to see the text set the text size to 0.1 (will make it very small like a dot on the page). 

This will make the tag only associate with objects that have that IFC pset attached.

Hi, yes I understand that every object must have a unique name that you enter by name in IOP.  But is there is a possibility to let this happen automatically?. For example, I enter an initial value and then randomly number all walls with this initial value +1 (this then comes in the field of the name of the object in the IOP and then I can use the data tag to visualize this in the drawing.Hi, yes I understand that every object must have a unique name that you enter by name in IO. But is there is a possibility to let this happen automatically?  For example, I enter an initial value and then randomly number all walls with this initial value +1 (this then comes in the field of the name of the object in the IOP and then I can use the data tag to visualize this in the drawing.