Notes Library ??

I save them as page based symbols that become a group on import to sheet layers - that way I can use different text styles for headings etc and do indented lists and so forth and edit them without having to convert them To a group from a symbol manually.

Edited by Aspect_Design

The VW notes manager allows you to create a notes library. It can be edited via the callout tool or general notes tool. As @Aspect_Designhas noted formatting options are a bit limited with the VW notes database however it is very convenient and easy to add/edit notes as required. I also use worksheets so that callout notes can be edited globally across a file (something not possible with simple text notes as far as I am aware).

If you want a "Title" to your note you can put it on the first line with the note in the body of the note below. Here is a sample screenshot of our office Notes Library.

image.thumb.png.caebe571ffd1de034d162be99c13972b.png

The “Title” in my example is just the first line of the note. I have set this as a note description simply by hitting enter after typing the title and checking “use first 42 characters of the note for the description”.

Thank you for everyone's input.

Really great to see how others utilize Notes.

Good to have a support group.

I have found that using Aspect_Design method is the closest I have found yet.

If I need to change Font size on the fly, will use Modify > Edit Symbol.  Hot Key Ctrl+[  Windows PC

As one can see I have started my list.

Speed Notes Folders.JPG

• Like 1