Fellow design junkies. I created this hardscape with a rotated plan so I could have my pattern parallel with the shape. When I went to open the file this morning I was greeted with this? Any time select the item i get the outline as it is in rotated top/plan. Yet when in top/plan everything appears normal. Had I not been noticing this all this time or is this a bug. It really is of no consequence as it would appear everything else works as advertised.

Any thoughts or suggesting would be appreciated.image.thumb.png.d5bb4e3c9fc6faeb8c15ffdcd7ded7ab.png

image.thumb.png.a829470cf528f7f6d66aafbf84c96698.png

@rowbear97 In my experience there are so many bugs related to Rotated Top Plan. I tell everyone in our office to avoid it unless absolutely necessary. I wish I could provide specific examples, but honestly there are too many to mention. Then you add the general buggy-ness of hardscape objects...as I have railed on for years...let's just say I am not surprised by your issue.

For a truly rectangular application like this, I would start from a perfect Rectangle and notate it's rotation angle. Then, once converted to a hardscape, you should be able to use that same rotation angle to control the angles of the scoring?

• Like 3