Render with seethru walls

Probably done with Photoshop. I know I've done similiar. Rendering the front/outside and back/inside objects, then bring into Photoshop and using layer, selections etc. faded parts of the concept using layer or selection transparency to get this effect.

I think you could achieve the same using the much cheaper Photoshop Elements if you don't own Photoshop and its too expensive.

Alan

Gary,

If you have the VW 12 Upgrade Companion CD, there is an animation showing how to do this using class over rides in a viewport (Introduction to Viewports section). Select a viewport, click classes (opens Viewport Class Properties), select the class you want to apply the over ride to, then edit, make your material changes. Fill = None will give a transparency result. Thes changes only affect how the class is rendered in this viewport, it doesn't change the default setting. The over ride is shown with a checkmark next to the class in the Viewport Class Properties window.

George