Roof Edge Condition

Unfortunately there is only a workaround. But the good news is that for this basic, rectangular, shed roof the workaround is easy. Model it.

1) Change the thickness of your existing Roof Face to match the thickness of the roof sheathing, then move it up so that its top is at the correct height.

2) Go to a side view and draw (probably in Screen Plane or Screen Plane Aligned) the rotated rectangle that would be the section of a rafter. FWIW I would normally use a standard lumber size for this, as in real life (eg: 2 x 12, or specific Glulam size)

3) Still in side view, Extrude the rectangle (this can either be a 1.5" extrusion which will be duplicated to represent each rafter, or a full-width extrusion, and it can be adjusted later so no worries)

4) Go to Top/Plan View and carefully move the Extrusion into its proper X (or Y) location.

5) You might ned to model the color bands that show on your attachment. The same (or similar) method can be used.

NOTE: I almost always do this procedure as it then allows me to generate roof framing plan, etc. Make sure to create and use discreet Classes for different roof elements (eg: Rafters; Sheathing; etc.) so that you can control visibility for various views.

NOTE 2: For many reasons it is helpful to create a 2d/3d Symbol for the basic rafter. 1) Go to Top Plan and move the Extrusion (some precise distance) from the building so that you can work on it without accidentally selecting other objects, 2) In Top/Plan View, draw a Rectangle which exactly coincides with the Extrusion, 3) Select both the Extrusion and the Rectangle (by dragging the cursor around both objects - see 1, above), 4) Use Command Modify>Create Symbol, and follow the naming prompts, etc. 5) Move the newly created Hybrid Symbol back its location. Now you can use Duplicate Array to frame the whole roof, and you already have the sheathing.

NOTE 3: This whole thing might be possible using Framing Members, but I'm old school 😉 . I find this procedure more precise and less time consuming than fussing with a bunch of Plug-in parameters. Don't get me wrong, the Framing Member is a very useful tool, but when it comes to roof framing this is my preferred method.