hardscape texture issue using aligned hardscape

I just created an aligned hardscape and my texture looks strange.  Is this normal behavior?

Kind of looks like the mapping needs to be reset, but I don't see how to do that with a hardscape.

Here's the plan view with the offending hardscape highlighted.  It's using the same texture as the hardscapes adjacent.

658763902_ScreenShot2020-06-22at4_38_46PM.thumb.png.82c7bb8fe2508ac298b78328bda4ec67.png

looks bad from any angle too.

1621540749_ScreenShot2020-06-22at4_44_22PM.thumb.png.124534be71718b7def29f7cd04e3c7b4.png

Just a thought - My experiments with the aligned hardscape show that the texture stretches to stay confined within the shape. At least that's my interpretation.  eg if you apply a brick or other grid texture it pulls the image around like a rubber sheet.  The "grout" lines become wider or narrower.  Interpolated option for the hardscape smoothes the  hardscape shape, but does not correct the texture stretch.  One workaround is to extract the top surface of the hardscape and apply texture to that new NURBS surface. Or extract the long edges and loft.  Might require disable texture and fill on the hardscape to prevent z fight interference between the new NURBS and the orig.

-B

• Like 1