Viewports not rendering all layers

sarab

Ok got that working, now sheets and viewports,  i manage to make one building on a sheet all rendered! then I duplicate and give it a different view ie say an axe then a elevation but are each of these a viewport?

I cant see how to deselect to move everything around on a page? there are 4 images on the page each with red lines around them and I cant seem to activate each of them to move or make changes to them?

Did you duplicate the sheet? Everything on the sheet will also be duplicated incl any viewports. Click off the page to deselect everything then try to select a VP. Red lines like this mean you have an out of date 3d viewport. To get rid of the redlines select the vp and in the OIP click update.

image.thumb.png.7f39f77e40653d10f193238981435c90.png 

• Like 1

yes dip here realised that you had to scale out once i did that things were manageable and its all ok now! I must admit im on 2019 and cant seem to get 2020 to download and even when i go to vectorworks help it connects to the net to a blank page? im having a few issues! thanks for your time!

• Like 1