Exporting RVT File from V2020

Hi All,

I'm attempting to use the latest RVT export feature in version 2020 and seem to be getting nowhere fast. No geometry appears to be visible in Revit. 

Firstly there seems to be little guidance on the web or on the website about how this potentially amazing feature works, pro's and cons etc to manage expectations - would be useful if Nemetschek provided a few youtube tutorials to explain the feature beyond the 1 min video that advertises the new feature, this would be a good start.

We are the only consultant using Vectorworks and we are under increasing pressure to make the switch to Revit as IFC is just too rigid to coordinate a building in a 3D environment at speed. Models that are easily readable and that provide 3d context to other parties are required on a weekly basis and the RVT export feature seems to be good halfway house for a design team to achieve this rather than working with IFC's.

However after recently looking into it, I don't seem to be able to see any of the geometry in Revit when I open up the file after exporting (the export feature are very basic, is this right?), the file is very small 11mb which leads me to think that its not exporting correctly - any bright ideas or guidance available to assist me with this?