V11 Landmark Cut & Fill

Mawgan

I'm having trouble with a cut and fill test in VW11 Landmark:

I've created an existing and proposed model based on 3d loci, then when I go to cut and fill I get 0.000 as my figure - I'm obviously missing out something obvious, can anyone help?

In addition to that, how accurate can you make these - for example, is it best to adjust the grid spacing to a very fine mesh?

Thanks for the tip, but I'm still not having any luck. The method I am using is

1. Have 2 layers, one existing loci, one proposed, to the same boundary (effectively a pyramid shape)

2. On the existing loci I then create an 'existing and proposed site model', on new layer

3. I then select the proposed layer, select the loci and go site model, with update DTM selected, and proposed DTM.

4. But then in the 3d model layer, both DTMs are the same, which I assume is why the figure I am getting is 0.000.

I seem to be having trouble creating the proposed DTM, but after that, with the proposed and existing DTMs on the same layer, is it as simple as clicking cut and fill? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely?!

Any help greatly appreciated.