Title blocks in VW12

In the VW 12 Library folder is a folder called Defaults. In this folder is a variety of types of defaults. Each folder has a library file in it. The library file is the file that is used for specific defaults available to VW 12.

To add all of your old custom titleblocks, simply import the symbols into the defaults library file for drawing borders.

my suggestion is to edit the new v12 title block in the Standard Title Blocks.mcd. they have all the links to the record formats that the drawing border needs.

using your old title blocks could cause problems as the links may not be the same, so when you place the title block, you can't edit the title block easily. It doesn't take long to add your log and edit the standard title blocks.

Great thanks for your help. I took one of the existing files located in the library and edit it to match our titleblocks. Works fine. I have run into one problem. It seems that there is two boarders one boarder for the page size, i e 24x36 and the other is the one i want. How do I get rid of the 24x36 board. Also when printing, our page seems to come out alittle bigger showing this 24"x36" boarder. Maybe this is the problem.

thanks for your help.

Chris

quote:

Originally posted by carch:

I have run into one problem. It seems that there is two boarders one boarder for the page size, i e 24x36 and the other is the one i want. How do I get rid of the 24x36 board. Also when printing, our page seems to come out alittle bigger showing this 24"x36" boarder. Maybe this is the problem.

Chris

You can also try setting the line weights for the drawing border object to 0. The title block lines will stay intact and the border will disappear.

HTH and good luck

[ 01-19-2006, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: rcarch ]