Sheet page setup unstable

Hi Wes, thanks, I always have "show page breaks" on.  The problem is that when I close the program the sheets are like this:

image.thumb.png.cb49e1db8284c0537d79294cfe774dec.pngimage.thumb.png.cb49e1db8284c0537d79294cfe774dec.png

And when I open it the next morning it is like this:

image.thumb.png.9824e61dbe3972030aed7b61d4ae2cf4.png

I have to go into the sheet printer setup to correct the problem every day.  I believe this is a bug.  I just wondered if anyone else experiences it, because I'm pretty tired of doing all the work required to file a bug report.

Edited by P Retondo

Click on the Printer Setup button and check what printer is selected. I bet it is a printer than only does not do 36x24 paper.

Try clicking the check box for "size unavailable in the current printer" or whatever that box says and setting the size to ASME D there.

Then worst case you will end up with page breaks showing, but at least the drawing will still be on one page.

@Pat Stanford 

I always use the Adobe PDF printer. It has an architectural D sheet.

My methods have not changed. The only difference is VW 2020 instead of VW 2017.

To add to the weirdness, I have a bunch of sheets set up, all architectural D size. They all appear to flip over to that 8 1/2 x 11 tiled layout, but only the initial sheet shows the page breaks – the other ones look normal, but if I edit them,  they all show multiple horizontal and vertical pages in the dialog box.

Edited by P Retondo