Wall core showing under door?

You can make the Door a bit higher, lower the same amount in Z.

And fake the Floor with adding a simple door tread (?) to the Door with suitable Class.

or

insert a Slab

(which I mostly do to use the same Door where you have different finish floors)

(BTW

I always use a large Slab for structural Slab + separate Finish Floor Slab packages that

I fill into each Room, to have control over floor materials - like in real life)

But of course VW PIOs not very satisfying.

There are better solutions outside of VW universe.

• Like 2

Thank you guys, good to know I wasn't missing an obvious setting. All good ideas. Absolutely agree that this is not well thought of in VW...

I am modelling a concrete frame building with loads of downstand beams, walls in hollow brickwork then wet plastered. Very typical construction method in Greece. The extra work I have to do to achieve what I want is not very encouraging. For example, structural members such as beams and columns can have a finish layer added to them (plaster) but then when they interact with walls they are completely 'dumb', no auto connecting or anything. I have to add the plaster onto the beam manually, using a wall command. Anyway, this one is probably better suited to a new thread...