Error? re-appearing?

Hi

[color=white][size=1pt]ความแตกต่างการวางเดิมพัน[/size][/color]

SP3 Error

We have recently upgraded to SP3 on both our computers and noticed that in certain files

if you switch between layers/design layers or sheet layers and back again certain classes that were turned off, re-appear.

In other words if you leave a design layer and go back to it, a particular class keeps re-appearing but it says its turned off.

Only way to sort it is by turning the class on and off again but this is now driving me insane! (i did notice this a loooong time ago on a particular project where the same thing was happening but for lights reappearing).

I thought it was a bug in this particular file until a collegue said the same for a different file/project. ANy ideas.... Its reeeeeeaaaaaallllly annoying me!

@superekon 

Please tell us what version of VW you are using.  I have never experienced the problem you describe, for what that is worth.  I'm not saying your problem isn't a real thing, just that it doesn't appear to be widespread, and there might be some explanation.

If you want someone like Pat to help (Pat is probably one of the most knowledgeable persons on this forum, so it's worth it), you need to describe in detail what procedure you are doing to switch between layers, and other details about your situation.