Can't find a toilet

Working my way through my first real project with VW. Look in my Furn/Fixtures Tool Set for a toilet. None to be found. Okay...this is odd but I can go to the Resource Browser. Do a search for "toilet" with all my libraries turned on and get no toilets but I do get a Kohler toilet seat. I must be missing something painfully obvious but don't know what it is at the moment. Any pointers out there?

That's odd... I get quite a few results, though the seats you mention happen to be the first results. Make sure the scrollbar is working in your Resource Manager. I've come across an occasional bug where it gets locks and you have to resize the palette before being able to scroll down.

2144376828_ScreenShot2020-06-04at3_06_18PM.thumb.png.3a7853de5cec7a92156742b0402789ea.png

Or to manually browse the available symbols, look under Vectorworks Libraries on the left for the Objects - Building Services > Sanitary category.