Keyboard shortcuts-how?

In VWA 11, I was able to create a VectorScript keyboard shortcut to reverse the background screen from black to white and vice versa. For the life of me, I can't recall how I did it. All I know is that it created a plug-in. I tried copying that plug-in into VWA 12, and it works!

However, I now want to create another shortcut that allows me to toggle "zoom line thickness" on and off. I didn't see this covered in the Help menu, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any step-by-step help is appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, I knew about those. Thanks. I guess I wasn't clear as I am transitioning from VWA 11 to 12. I need the plug-ins or VectorScript shortcuts to add to the menu or keyboard shortcuts for Vectorworks 12.

I appreciate the quick response and hope that someone can still help, or that Vectorbits or VectoreDepot will update their offerings for VW12.

Thanks. I attempted that shortly after and was rewarding with great success.

However, I'm still trying to recall how one writes a vectorscript plug-in for future shortcuts.

In the meantime, I want to acknowledge fellow Vectorworks user Hugo Mujica Covarrubias for exchanging plug-ins with me. I can now toggle zoom line thickness.

What a great support group you all are! Thanks again.