Part time residential design and drafting oversight opportunity

I design homes for custom and semi-custom home builders as well as individual clients (including additions and remodels). I've been in business for 20 years and worked on many hundreds of projects. Currently, I have two draftsmen in the US that work remotely and draftsmen in india as well. I also have a designer here locally (my father). None are employees, but rather 1099 subcontractors. This position would be similar. I'm desiring to hand off more responsibility to others for design and drafting oversight as I turn my focus toward building the business, building my team and keeping everyone busy. I'm looking for a young, skilled design professional (although, young isn't a requirement...could just as easily be a seasoned professional) who can interact comfortably with clients, keep projects moving forward and have general oversight and execution of multiple (3-10) single family residential projects at a time. FYI: my drawing sets are not very detailed (my builders don't require it)...elevations, plans, foundation plan, roof plan, typical wall section, take offs and schedules. Some jobs require a few simple detail drawings and can often be pulled from another job. Candidates must be proficient with VWA (and have their own license) and be skilled with working with 3D aspects of the software. Jobs tend to move through the office (start to finish) in about 6-8 weeks factoring in delays from clients. I'm looking for someone who doesn't (need) full time work, but also doesn't currently (have) full time work. That's pretty specific, I realize...but I've managed to find a couple of others that have met this narrow criteria in the past. If this describes you, please respond and I'll send you a few questions to answer and have you send some samples.

Thank you!

Mark Green

• Like 2

Greetings, I have more than a decade experience modeling and drafting with vectorworks Architect (BIM) and developing photo realistic renders with Vray, Corona render, twinmotion and D5 render, maybe I can help. I’ve also worked with architecture studios from Sweden 🇸🇪, USA 🇺🇸, Colombia 🇨🇴, Australia 🇦🇺 and Bolivia 🇧🇴.

I can draft and model from floor plans, sections, DTM, to construction details, as well as 3D modeling (BIM) for quantity take offs, I work with both Windows and Mac platforms, hope to hear from you.

https://taox.carbonmade.com

https://bit.ly/3dT6LhZ

• 1 month later...