Export VW Plant Database Forms

Hi All!

I'm Trying to export the type of form below for all of my plants in my drawing. Cant seem to find a export to PDF function in the VW Plant Database. anyone have any ideas on how i might go about doing this?

image.thumb.png.9fdf1e94129d34c1abf1bab54726e784.png

So I Figured out a "workaround". If you go to File>Print and print as a PDF, that works. I guess you could batch print all of the plants that you wanted if you made a plant catalog. Only other thing is that it does not look at the plants you have in the drawing. You have to search for each plant or pull up/ create a catalog.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, JLO said:

So I Figured out a "workaround". If you go to File>Print and print as a PDF, that works. I guess you could batch print all of the plants that you wanted if you made a plant catalog. Only other thing is that it does not look at the plants you have in the drawing. You have to search for each plant or pull up/ create a catalog.

I would like to know how we can print the plant sheets based on the plants found in a drawing.  Looking each one up individually and manually generating the PDFs is getting pretty old.  Would be nice if there was a hyperlink in the plant list that just pulled those plant info sheets up for us.