Question about waived Service Select Reinstatement Fee

Reading THIS May 8, 2020 LiveDesignOnline interview with Vectorworks CEO, Dr. Biplab Sarkar, I read the following:

“We have extended our payment terms for 90 days to give customers more flexibility,” explains Dr. Sarkar. “For the customers who must cancel, we are waiving the cancelled contract reinstatement fee for when they rejoin Service Select in 2021. We feel this is the best thing to do for our customers. In the meantime, they can still access Vectorworks software, which is separate from the Service Select maintenance program.” [italic emphasis mine]

I just received an email from VW with my Service Select renewal (with price increase) and there was no mention of the above being an option. So I was wondering if the offer to waive the reinstatement penalty fee for 2021 is in fact the current stated policy. Thanks.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@rDesign yes, these are still options for renewing your maintenance plan. Please reach out to our Service Select team at the contact information in your email and they can help assist you with the best option for you. 

Kind regards,

Nicole

• Like 2