Rhino.inside Vectorworks

C.Miguel

Question

Hi,

Big fan of Rhino, I've been using vectorworks now For 3 years to get into BIM. I'm still using Rhino to keep the free form and flexibility that have this kind of sofware in the early stage. Idealy, I would be able to use both like very fluidly. I look at Rhino.inside into revit or Archicad and tested it and feel is really powerfull. Do you plan to develop a rhino.inside with vectorworks. I could use the grasshopper power software and rhino and then put it into BIM vectorworks.

That would be my priority request if I have to ask something into vectorworks as it so powerfull and really flexible to use this kind of relationship between those 2 software.

Being honest, I'm not quite a big fan of vectorworks...miss a lot rhino and grasshopper flexibility which I don't get with vectorworks and marionette. It's not about time to rich a level....but more about sotftware usability, design, and flexibility....

Hope that feature will come soon.

with regards.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet