trashcan

Vectorworks University: Tags for Tools Used

Question

Would be great if classes had a "tools used" or "features used" tagging system, so you could more easily find videos that go in to specific tools. I find that learning from VWU is infinitely clearer than the help documentation. If you really want to learn about Nurbs you need to do a little digging. Or multiview. Another example being that the Stair tool is covered well in Intermediate Concepts. Many examples out there. 

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

Thank you for your feedback. Your request has been submitted under wish LMS-62

@trashcan In the future if you can submit these requests using the Feedback option under your account in the VWU, that will be super helpful. thanks.

@JuanP awesome, thanks. Is it a good idea to send the feedback via VWU as well as cross post on the forums? 

Personally, I find it helpful to know what feedback others have about the VWU portal — so I was glad to read @trashcan’s comments about the VWU site. I never would have known that someone else had the same criticism that I did if it were only submitted through the VWU Feedback link.

So I think it’s helpful to be posted on both the VW User Forum as well as directly through the VWU Feedback link. 

• Like 2