Clear Lines in final rendering

Question

New to Vectorworks so my terminology may not be correct but here goes. I am having issues with a line appearing in my final rendering and an edge around my model. Attaching photos of the issue. The background is a ceiling image that is imported into the lighting options/background tab in viewport. The line is actually a clear area missing in the middle and around my model. I used the renderworks mid-quality render setting. Many thanks for any knowledge you can share.example1.thumb.jpg.56917010851ecb41e0987af2f824ed63.jpgexample2.thumb.jpg.ab7c4cfce6bcdaf63b88bdfd4f79b2e5.jpg

2 answers to this question

test with a lowest sheet resolution that demonstrates the problem. then isolate by rendering in lowest mode, probably Fast Renderworks or OpenGL. maybe problem is an object on a layer. make a duplicate Viewport for test. use the VP Layer menu to switch off layer/render/ switch off another/render etc until you find the layer or nothing left 

try same elimination with classes

if you have many layers and classes, do this in groups of several layers or classes, maybe half at first

post back if no joy

-B