Schematic View on Angled Positions

I need someone to sanity check me here. I feel like Schematic View could be beneficial in theory, but I started experimenting with it today and seem to have immediately run into issues.

Lets start from today's beginning. Simple truss layout of 30 and 45deg angled positions (image 1). 

I attempt to create a schematic view of the furthest right truss (image 2). Image shows schematic view as it appeared when created. Now I can live with it appearing centered on the user origin, however you'll notice that once created has incorrect fixture orientation in relation to the truss' orientation and has additionally removed the label legend container. I have been unable to resolve this in any way through my experimentation. The straight truss in the drawing when converted does keep correct fixture orientation but also loses the label legend container. Also moving the position to compare it to the original it seems to have been created in mirror image. 

The last minor but weird thing is that once a schematic view is created, the lighting symbols seem to appear and disappear depending on how I'm viewing the design layer. Sometimes zooming in makes some fixtures disappear, and even scrolling left to right causes some to pop in and out of view reliably at similar view. ( Image 3 + 4) 

My intention is to test this on vertical positions next, however I'm not sure I want to take the time as from what I can see the tool feels completely broken even for simple single rotation positions. Am I crazy? What am I missing? Has anyone else run into issues like this? 

Thanks

1 Setup.png

2 Create Sch View - Top.png

3 Sometimes Objects Vanish On Zoom.png

4 The further over I scroll More objects vanish.png

So Mark Doubleday and I spent about an hour on video call last week and figured out where some of these errors are coming from. This mostly related to the fact that the 2 SL positions were created by mirror imaging the SR ones, which causes something to break in schematic view as it references the original geometry. I have attached the demo I put together to show him. 

Schematic View Test.vwx