Workspace editor problem

SB Lighting

Question

This is really stupid, but I can't figure out how to move an inactive menu into the list of active menus.  I'm in the workspace editor, with the list of all the menus in the pane on the left and the list of active menus in the pane on the right.  I would think I should just be able to drag an inactive menu from the left pane to the right pane but it won't allow that.  I can drag a new menu over, rename it and then move each tool over individually but that seems like a stupidly labor-intensive process.  What am I missing here?

2 answers to this question

Thanks Pat! 

I guess I'm glad that I wasn't being an idiot, though it still seems awfully labor intensive for something that could just be click and drag.  It only takes one button to remove a menu from the workspace.  Seems silly to require so much additional effort to add a menu. 

Instead of a one step-process for me, this is now something like a 150-step process.  Guess I better get started...

• Like 1