Vision doesnt hold XYZ position of GDTF fixtures on V3S Save

Vision 2020, I am using a mix of GDTF and Vision fixture profiles as neither offers all the fixture types needed.  

When I open the MVR from Vectorworks and then focus the units needed and the flip the floor units as required everything is working.  I can organize the file and save the settings and continue working, visualizer works as well as can be expected with the poor GDTF file I have available for the SolaPix 7.  Now ~I finish my work and save the file and close Vision.

When I reopen this file either on Windows or MAC on 3 different machines the SolaPix 7 fixtures all move to position 0,0,0.  Even merging the MVR doesn't help except to add the mesh of the fixtures in grey to the scene.  Even if I use the mesh positions to move the units back and resave I cant get them to stay where they belong.  Has anyone had this issue?

On a similar note has anyone made an actual working GDTF for the SolaPix 7 that will color mix and zoom...  The one on GDTF share is very bad..

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Would you mind posting your .v3s file that is experiencing this issue? In theory, we can take a look and at least determine if this is happening at read time or write time. I tried reproducing this issue on my local machine and was unable to reproduce. Any additional steps you may be able to provide will be helpful!