Pagination bubbles on schematic

Hello,

Can someone walk me thru how to get the bubbles on the end of arrow connections to show the page info that the other end of the connection is on?  Every connectCAD I've used had this feature and it seems like the process has changed with the VW integration? 

I've attached a pic of an old schematic built in an older connectCAD.

Thanks.

Page example.PNG

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

We used to have the design layer name appended. So it would read <layer> <device> <socket>. Let me check. On thing to bear in mind is that pagination is very much a matter of how you present your document in terms of sheet layers and viewports. So the design layer name isn't that helpful. We are looking at better way to do this. So yes there will be changes.

Conrad

Thanks for the reply.

In the older version I would make a separate design layer for each page of schematic I had.  When I had all the schematics sorted out I would then assign those via a viewport to a matching sheet layer page so the arrow labels would be correct.

Is there a current way to get those appended layer names now?

Yes! How can I do that? 

I used to just change the design layer for the device to make that happen and it would include all the arrow connections.  When I try to do that now, everything selects on the devices except for the arrow connections.  I can select the arrow connection by itself, but when I change the layer it changes BOTH sides of the arrow connection.