Rotate plan - keeps changing

Hi,

I'm doing a drawing with my plan rotated -22 degrees to make GIS image horizantal to my design.

When I push the Num 0, more or less every second time VW gives me the -22 degree look, and every other time the 0 degree look.

How do I make my -22 degree look stick to my design until I say otherwise?

Thanks!

I think you are going to have to change your habits. ;-)

As far as I know, if you are working in Rotated view and are in a view other than Top/Plan, hitting the Zero key switches you back to the Rotated Top/Plan view.

If you are already in Rotated Top/Plan, the Zero key switches you back to Unrotated Top/Plan.

So you either need to train yourself to not hit Zero when you are in Rotated Top/Plan, or you need to learn the keyboard shortcut for Previous View so you can get back to the Rotated view easily. In the default workspace that shortcut is Command, Shift - Comma  (,).  On a US keyboard you can think of this as Command - < (less than)

6 minutes ago, Pat Stanford said:

I think you are going to have to change your habits. 😉

As far as I know, if you are working in Rotated view and are in a view other than Top/Plan, hitting the Zero key switches you back to the Rotated Top/Plan view.

If you are already in Rotated Top/Plan, the Zero key switches you back to Unrotated Top/Plan.

So you either need to train yourself to not hit Zero when you are in Rotated Top/Plan, or you need to learn the keyboard shortcut for Previous View so you can get back to the Rotated view easily. In the default workspace that shortcut is Command, Shift - Comma  (,).  On a US keyboard you can think of this as Command - < (less than)

Aha, alright. 

The funny thing is that it sometimes, even though I'm in a different view, gets me back to the original view.

But I'll check into the new habits 😃

Warm regards and many thanks!!

Edited by MartinBlomberg