Katie M

Hi,

Can anyone please help. I've got to the stage of creating a sheet and adding a sheet border (currently I am just wanting the border and not the block) but every time I try to edit it it just makes a copy with the new settings I've added on top of the original - the border I would like is there, but the original that was imported in with the grids and numbers is still underneath.

Basically what I am asking is how do you delete/remove a border?

Thanks!

Guest Wes Gardner

@Katie M, if I'm understanding you correctly, all you have to do is click on the boarder and hit delete.  In the short video, I place a border and then hit the Delete key to remove it...

Wes

If you already have a border in place, you don't want to use the Title Block Border (TBB) tool to edit it. Just use the Selection Tool to select is and then edit the setting in the Object Info Palette (OIP).

If you want the Border only, you can convert your existing TBB to Unstyled (or it may already be Unstyled) in the Style pull down near the top of the OIP. Then click the Edit Title Block Layout button. This will show you the Title Block in the drawing window. Edit (or delete) what it there to be what you want and then click the Exit button at the top right. You should now have a border with not Title Block. 

If this is something you want to use repeatedly, you can save the style using the New Plug-in Style from Untyled Plug-in from the Style pull down in the OIP.

• Like 1