class/layer highlight colour

Ride

Question

I've just upgraded to VW2020, and am using dark mode. What setting controls the highlighting of layers/class in the dialogue boxes? I can't see when I've highlighted a class or layer. I've gone through all the interactive appearance settings, but I don't know which one controls the highlighting within menus.

See attached image. I think one of these classes is selected, but how do you know?

Thanks

VW2020 sp.3

mid-2015 MacBook Pro

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 18.03.12.png

Edited by Ride

3 answers to this question

No luck. To clarify, my navigation palette behaves like your image, I have no trouble seeing the selected layer or class there. But when I go to the editing window, the background there is the same colour as the highlighting. What is controlling that background colour? In the image below, the dimension class is selected.

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 21.35.23.png

I got it. The colour was being controlled by OSx. I had the highlight colour selected as graphite,, the same colour as the background in the class editing dialogue box. Your image tipped me off, your highlight colour is blue.

• Like 1