Rendering not showing all Fixtures?

Hey guys, I am experiencing a Vision issue when rendering.  I recorded DMX, and on a fresh boot of Vision I play back the recording and all lights are working as they’re supposed to. I then render and the resulting video only has two groups of lights turning on/working (Spots & Beams). I then re play back the same DMX recording live after the rendering and the issue is replicated. Only spot and beam fixtures are turning on. If I reboot vision and open the DMX recorder, load the file, everything plays back correctly. Non of the lights are set to “force emissive”. I’ve browsed through the Vision forum with no luck and really would like to get this video rendered correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time recording and rendering out from Vision so entirely possible it’s user error.
This is on Vision 2020

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

This is generally a sign that you have your Graphics settings set to high for the graphics card in your Vision computer. Vision rendering unlike Vectorworks is purely GPU based.

As well as the graphics settings look at the haze type and intensity, the 4d haze has a big performance impact that increases in relation to the intensity you use, and the number of emitters your design has. Important note a fixture can have multiple emitters, for example a sunstrip blinder has 10!

The easiest way to check whether a movie will render correctly is to render a still using the same graphics settings, if the still renders out correctly then you should be able to render a movie with the same settings.