Spotlight Parameters: Creating Custom OIP 1

As i was responding to Josh Benghiat's post, i remembered a wish i had made while constructing a custom OIP palette. I was working on my seminar that discussed combining three light plots in a repertory situation, and I wanted something that would visually separate groups of text about Show 1 from groups for Show 2 or Show 3. i ended up using the "Edit," "Replace with Active Symbol," and "Refresh Labels" custom control buttons as separators between the three groups of text, because they stuck out more, all the way across the palette [Rep OIP for LDI-parameters.jpg attached.] This resulted in the OIP where the group of text for Show 1 was clearly separated from Show 2 or Show 3.

Would it be possible to instead have an alternate visual layout tool like the Separator line from the Workspace Editor dialogue box? That too could extend the full width of the palette and be used to separate groups of text, instead of relying on Custom Control buttons - i think the "Refresh Labels" button was more of a visual separator than a function i used often.

Rep OIP for LDI-parameters.jpg

Rep OIP for LDI-OIP.jpg

• Like 1