Issues with line weight when extracting to image - please help

Hi all,

I've extracting a vectorwork diagram (site design) to a PNG file, so that I can put it in a presentation.  I've got different weight lines in the original, to show the difference between walls (heavier lines) and other things.  When I extract the file to be an image it seems to make all the lines the same weight (about 0.5mm by the looks of it). Indeed other details also seem to be lost, for example I've got some decking down as a tile, which when you zoom in on vectorworks shows the gap between the panels as 2 separate lines, but on the extracted image makes them into one fat line (which looks terrible!)

Has anyone else come across this issue or know how to fix it?  I was hoping there might be some sort of setting which sets extraction to be more accurate, but I can't find anything that seems to help.

Thanks!

I can't replicate this bug.  I tried with two different line weights active; viewports which is nothing and 0.13 and result look same encl.

IDK if it would change anything but have you got Zoom Line Thickness ticked?

Confusingly there's another Line Thickness setting in Preferences - vw always feels like it's design by multiple non-communication committees!

There are some dpi settings in Document Settings but I've never found them to do anything.

Are you on mac or win?

vp sheetObjects active 0.13.png

vp lineweight active.png