Duplicate object along curved path?

Hi All.

I want to duplicate an object along a curved path so that the side of the object follows the path.

First image is the object & path.

Second image is what I want to achieve with a shortcut. Not copying and rotating every single object like I have done here. Or doing a few and duplicating and rotating groups of objects just in case the path meanders. 

Third image shows a sharper curve with the 2 options I want to achieve. One where the objects pivot from the left hand corner and the second from the right hand corner so there is a gap.

The last image shows why I want to achieve this. They are Sandstone blocks. 500mm x 500mm x 1000mm. Some jobs they will be laid without cutting leaving a gap, and some jobs cutting the ends to eliminate the gap.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.0c64ea64a86da9ec879b7a879c185fc0.png             image.thumb.png.da1cb62cfcd7c0fc7d6bb22400fa3e70.png             image.thumb.png.8ec4d6e761b05aabbb3a20a807a1909f.pngimage.thumb.png.8af3facd749d433b076e20befe28e1d1.png

Duplicate Along Path with the Tangent to Path and Keep Original Orientation boxes checked will come close. But it will depend a lot on how tight the radius of your curves are to the size of the blocks and how accurately you can align the first block with the path. 

Make sure you uncheck the Center Object on Path option.