Worksheet - formula

I'm working on a door worksheet, and I wonder if there is some formula to count L&R Doors. I assigned a custom record to each door, with boolean parameters (one for left and other for right). Now my worksheet do the work, but I think it can improve avoiding repeated information.

Perhaps I can use the function =count, with the conditional If for the record, something like this: =COUNT (If record is 'carpinterias' and value 'izquierda' is true).

Is that possible?

thanks in advance.

Puertas.JPG

If you change your Summarize setting to get separate subrows for Left and Right it will be a simpler solution.

If you really want to do it in a single row and you already have a column with the Boolean value of Left (or Right) being true you should be able to use something like:

=COUNT(IF(C1, 1, 0))

So you are very close. Much easier to use the cell if you already have it rather than using the record.field, but this should work also.

=COUNT(IF('carpinteriajs'.'izquiersa', 1, 0)).

Since this already returns True, you don't have to do the explicit comparison.

If it does not, just put the Left/Right True columns in and set the column width to zero so they don't show and use the cell formula at the top.