moti

Construction for the stage

Hello,
What is the way to build the kind of construction in the image below?
Thanks in advance!

23.jpg

This sort of scaffolding construction can be done fairly easily in Spotlight,

We have a large Layher scaffolding library (Objects-Ent Stage\Scaffolding Layher Allround Event),

You can use this with the duplicate array and duplicate along path commands found in the edit menu, along with the 'move by points' and 'mirror' tools found in the basic toolset to very quickly create a complex scaffolding structure.

The video below was created by Robert Janiak for our Polish distributor and although it is in Polish it gives a very good idea about how to quickly lay out a layher system in Spotlight. Robert uses only the default interface layout and shortcut keys in this video, so you should be able to locate the various commands and tools fairly easily.

• Like 4

Hi,

New one over here and getting to know Vectorworks. I've worked with Autocad before so bit of a new world here. Just wanted to ask how can I get those layher scaffolding symbols? I'm running Vectorworks 2019. I cannot find them from Ent Stage folder. Only the american measurements of ringlock scaffolding that's in the Building Equip Appliances.

Thanks in advance for any help!

The Layher library is in
Objects Ent Stage>Scaffolding Layher Allround Event

21 hours ago, jcogdell said:

The Layher library is in
Objects Ent Stage>Scaffolding Layher Allround Event

Here's a screen capture from that file. I don't see that Scaffolding Layher Allround Event here. Any help?

image.thumb.png.850124ed36ca0af73aeee36057af6c65.png

@EskiVES If you are running Vectorworks 2019 the Layher scaffolding is in the Vectorworks Service Select Libraries for that release in the Objects>Ent Stage folder.